JLU: Junior Lawyers' Union

Asserting the rights of junior lawyers, who have much more power than they realise.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Faffing about Friday - Part 2


There have been moments during my brief legal career where I have felt inklings of guilt for billing multi-national clients $300.00 an hour for hole punching documents for days on end (suggested time entry - "conducting bi-perforation of key documents to further progress discovery in this matter").

Fortunately I have discovered a cure for these guilty feelings and it's thinking about this man, Willie Gary. When you think that Willie is asking the modest sum of $11,000.00 an hour for his time in court, what's a bit of mildly expensive hole punching between friends.

Oh, and another thing, RollOnFriday has released its survey results for Australian firms. So if you've got itchy feet, you can now make an informed decision about where to go, weighing up the quality of another firms biscuits, toilets and "phwoar" factor. I'm not sure what "phwoar" is meant to mean, but I've often said "phwoar!" on walking into my firm's toilets...

1 Comments:

Blogger I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

How about "undertaking of manual file cohesion conversion formatting"??
For $11k PH this guy have to get you off the death penalty AND get you compensation!

26 April, 2007 14:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home